Luni Libes, a 25+ year serial entrepreneur, most recently founder of Fledge, the conscious company accelerator, and co-founder of investorflow.org, an online service connecting impact investors, along with the Entrepreneur in Residence at Presidio Graduate School. Luni is the author of The Next Step series of guidebooks on entrepreneurship, and The Pinchot Impact Index, outlining a technique for measuring impact across a portfolio of companies.–Luni tell us why California Capitalism isn’t the answer and to invest in revenues instead of exits!
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Luni Libes the serial entrepreneur at fledge.co.
- He helped grow a company from 20 to 400 people.
- Luni’s favorite part of a startup is having the idea and then making that first dollar.
- Luni discussed the roots of his business accelerator, Fledge.
- What’s wrong in startup investing?
- Luni keenly discusses the flaw of startups.
- There are over 1/2 million companies that get started each year in the U.S. Only 2% get venture capital.
- Success means 3 out 10 companies return capital to the investors. Batting 300. That means getting it wrong 7 out of 10 times.
- Luni found a company in Seattle doing revenue based loans and used that model for startups.
- Anecdote about a Harvard study and the famous Clayton M. Christensen.
- Luni buys shares in a company, and the company buys the shares back with future revenues.
- He has a 2 month intensive workshop that takes startups from A-Z, which has 420+ mentors.
- Luni’s program so far has 63 graduates from 23 countries, improving the lives of millions of people with their products.
- He discusses what kind of companies are a good fit for Fledge.
- Luni talks about what motivates him, and tells us about his mid-life shift.
- Discussion on impact investors and what they like to invest in.
- News about investorflow.org and how they connect like-minded investors.
- Final parting words by Luni Libes who is looking for partners to bring the program to their city.
- Key sites for startups, as well as for experienced business persons who want to be a mentor are fledge.co.
- Investors in the impact space should go to: investorflow.org.
- Luni gives a success story about one of his students who wanted to recycle cotton. It’s not in markets yet, but Levi’s and Target are going to offer recycled cotton clothes soon.
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
Luni Libes gives a very simple basic talk on how to finance your startup and business using a very successful tried and proven system, which is not much in use today, despite the great success it delivers. A great talk for anyone that wants to get capital for their business without giving away the farm! Great stuff!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Revenue Chat is on iTunes!
Check out Revenue Chat on iTunes. I would greatly appreciate a kind review if you like it.
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller: Elite Entrepreneurs.
Tony debuted his new radio show, “The Spotlight” on the national VoiceAmerica Network in June 2017. During the one-hour live weekly show on VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, DUrso brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of elite business executives, game-changing innovators and exclusive VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels.
DUrso is also the host of the weekly podcast Revenue Chat. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!