Carol Sanford decodes your business’ DNA and aligns systems to it, yielding game-changing creativity, market leadership and financial returns. She assists the top companies in the world—the ones that are well-known household names. An experienced thought leader and expert that brings about innovative, meaningful and profitable change, Carol now tells us the three non-negotiable imperatives for 10X growth!
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Carol Sanford the thought leader who decodes your business’ DNA at CarolSanfordInstitute.com.
- She sold one of her first businesses to a public company.
- She also founded a real estate company.
- Carol Sanford studied with some of the masters of the world.
- She also was a professor and taught in Silicon Valley.
- What is regenerative business education? (It’s not consulting.)
- How Carol Sanford raises revenue and grows her client base.
- She gets her clients by referral or through her speaking only.
- How she gets the whole organization focused and on the same page.
- Great story on how she works with the Dupont corp. Great insights.
- How Carol avoids the competitive trap of dropping prices.
- Why Apple has never dropped its prices.
- How do you avoid giving discounts?
- Discounts come as a response to dropping prices.
- You avoid discounts by operational innovation.
- 10-12% of the people always want the cheapest. Don’t try to compete with them or you are forced to do discounts.
- Your market wants the innovated advantage of the value that you are providing and they don’t want the cheapest.
- Ignore the tire kickers looking for the best price. Go for those who want the best value.
- Discounts and dropping prices are for those going for revenue and market share.
- The value is in innovation and people pay more for that.
- Small businesses can turn around in about 6 months. Large business in about 1 year on just this piece of advice.
- How do you keep the same customers forever?
- Don’t ever say “thank you for your support” or “thank you for your business.”
- Instead say, “thank you for letting me contribute to your success.”
- She stays in touch with all clients, including past clients, and continues to help them innovate and grow.
- Carol is much more focused on relationships, and not just making revenue from clients.
- Carol goes over the societal change of her teacher’s term “Value Adding” to “Value Added” which is a mistake.
- What motivates Carol Sanford; what drives her at CarolSanfordInstitute.com.
- Carol shares an amazing story of her work with Colgate-Palmolive in South Africa.
- She takes “multi level” to a whole new level in how she cares and works with others.
- With her work in South Africa the company was growing 40% per quarter; not year but per quarter.
- Check out Carol’s book The Responsible Business, and The Responsible Entrepreneur. You can find them at CarolSanfordInstitute.com.
- Carol is starting to do a business series in Europe, Seattle and California. Just email her at Carol@CarolSanford.com
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
“We’ve taken a huge step forward in solving the world’s nutrition problems by creating a completely new category of health supplements. They are one hundred percent non-GMO and derived directly from seeds."
Carol Sanford gives amazing advice and nuggets on how you can improve your business growth on a serious short term basis. She has done this over and over and worked with the greats, and household name companies. This is such an amazing interview that you will want to hear over and over!
Get the App to Revenue Chat!
Revenue Chat Mobile App: For Android or IOS phones. Just click from your Smart Device!
Get a Special Mention, Free Book or Audio!
Check out an episode of Revenue Chat on iTunes and write a kind review if you like it. Tell me and I’ll give you one of these:
A Special Mention with your URL on an Episode!
A free digital autograph of The Vision Map™!
An audio reading of The Vision Map™!
This is a Limited Time Offer!
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller: Elite Entrepreneurs.
Tony debuted his new radio show, “The Spotlight” on the national VoiceAmerica Network in June 2017. During the one-hour live weekly show on VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, DUrso brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of elite business executives, game-changing innovators and exclusive VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels.
DUrso is also the host of the weekly podcast Revenue Chat. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!