Expert contract consultant, Yolanda Tucker has nearly two decades of experience negotiating and administering complicated contracts. From minorities and women, to corporate giants and government contracts, she has been there at all levels assisting her clients to successfully navigate through sometimes dangerous waters.–Yolanda tells us the 3 must do’s before signing a contract!
Yolanda Tucker has assisted all levels of business in masterfully dealing with service contracts, from the small business all the way to the government for nearly two decades.
Some of these include professional procurement services such as a strategic procurement organizational plan including a cost reduction and organizational savings summary, contract negotiation, contract administration, development of departmental policies and procedures, procurement employee training and on-going procurement resource, Lean Six Sigma/Kaizen continuous procurement improvements and vendor training.
Yolanda tells us the 3 must do’s before signing a contract, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Yolanda Tucker the expert contract consultant at TuckerContractConsulting.com
- Yolanda discusses the negotiating of the contract and how important it is.
- You must be as detailed as possible when negotiating a contract.
- Is there a way to finesse into negotiations of a contract if you don’t like some of the contract points?
- What to do if you are afraid to negotiate on a contract.
- Yolanda discusses the redlining of contracts and some tips on doing it.
- Some pointers to watch out when going to the negotiation table.
- Not all contracts are “take it or leave it.”
- When you redline, you can make comments, note language change, and so forth.
- Some contracts are so big, they are impossible to read. What do we do?
- Yolanda lists out a number of points to look out for before accepting a contract. Check it out.
- Yolanda loves reading huge contracts and helping you with them. Send them to her!
- Are reports really an important contract metric?
- What could happen if I fail to submit reports or submit reports late?
- If I need to create a Request for Proposal to subcontract for a contract I recently won, what’s the most important piece of information or document of an RFP?
- Yolanda Tucker discusses that the most important piece of the RFP is the business requirement.
- When negotiating a contract be courteous, be mindful, be nice and polite but persevere.
- Yolanda Tucker talks about her purpose and motivation to be the expert she is at TuckerContractConsulting.com
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
“We’ve taken a huge step forward in solving the world’s nutrition problems by creating a completely new category of health supplements. They are one hundred percent non-GMO and derived directly from seeds."
Yolanda Tucker provides a very informative look at the subject of contracts with what you must do before signing. Great insight is provided regarding negotiating: Everything is negotiable and she really drills this down. Great interview!
ClickFunnels – get a FREE account!
ClickFunnels: There’s a new software product that’s taking over the internet: ClickFunnels, and I just hooked you up with a FREE account!
About Tony DUrso
Tony is a 4-time author with his latest Amazon Bestseller: Elite Entrepreneurs.
Tony debuted his new radio show, “The Spotlight” on the national VoiceAmerica Network in June 2017. During the one-hour live weekly show on VoiceAmerica’s Influencers Channel, DUrso brings a conversational and entertaining angle into the exciting world of elite business executives, game-changing innovators and exclusive VIPs. Voice America boasts over three and a half million listeners across their channels.
DUrso is also the host of the weekly podcast Revenue Chat. Each episode, averaging 10,000 downloads, features an Elite Entrepreneur who achieved success in business through hard work and overcoming adversity.
Increase Your Brand Loyalty
Each week 1,000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent on Revenue Chat and The Spotlight. Become a sponsor, and get 1,000s of savvy listeners further exposed to your product and brand. Email me.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on VoiceAmerica.com. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Starting 16 June 2017.
=The Spotlight with Tony DUrso and Special VIP Co-Hosts=
We interview Hollywood Stars, Sports Greats, Game Changers, Bestselling Authors, and World Class CEOs
They share how they made it to the top and give My Best Advice For You at the end of each interview.
Also, a special VIP gives the TKO Tip of the Week. And much more. Tune in to VoiceAmerica.com and check us out!
Revenue Chat interviews continue throughout, please keep coming back.
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!