The co-founder and President of Performance Support Systems, Meredith Bell is the expert in helping companies develop the people side of their business. An entrepreneur since 1982, one of her strengths is building strong relationships as she understands what’s required to build the loyalty and commitment that leads to repeat business and referrals.–Meredith shows us how to create connections that make you unforgettable!
After many years as a business consultant, focusing on developing leaders and building strong teams, Meredith worked to establish the programs needed to create the long-term impact she wanted for her clients.
Her team created a virtual coaching system, ProStar Coach, a global software company in Virginia, which incorporates everything they learned about how to master a skill or change a behavior pattern.
Meredith shows us how to create connections that make you unforgettable, on this episode of Revenue Chat.
Join My Free Dream Business Community
Dream Business Community: The Dream Business Community gives the help and support you need for your career and business! Want more success?
- How it all started for Meredith Bell the expert in helping companies develop the people side of their business at StrongForPerformance.com.
- Meredith started as a child wanting to be a teacher. As an adult in the educational system, she realized it wasn’t for her.
- You need a specific type of thinking or mindset when you reach out to make new connections, Meredith explains why.
- When is the right time to talk about your products when you meet someone new? Check this out.
- How you can help this person? Make it fun and enjoyable.
- You have to approach this as a scientist making an experiment. It’s just data.
- When you meet someone for the first time, remove any pre-conceived thoughts of sales or whatever else you have going on.
- Insightful quote from The Prosperous Coach, “Before conversation, ask yourself, how can I serve this person, so powerfully that they never forget our conversation for the rest of their life.”
- To ask questions, that no one else has taken the time to ask, is huge.
- Most people are waiting for their turn to talk. When you do this, you stand out and become memorable.
- How do you determine the right people to add to your network when meeting people, and what’s the best way to approach them?
- At networking events we try to be so busy and active that we get scattered and try to do too many things.
- At the bottom of it all we want to feel understood and those that make us feel that way become unforgettable to us.
- Meredith has some great examples on how to listen, on her site that really impressed me at StrongForPerformance.com.
- Consider “listening” as a tool, Meredith answers what can listeners do to stand out and be memorable.
- Being able to “listen” is a golden skill. This makes friends when you do it well.
- Being able to “listen” is like shining a spotlight on the other person.
- Not talking about being “silent,” you ask questions initially that make it safe and comfortable for people to open up.
- Meredith has clients that have been with her for over 20 years!
- Why is it better to focus on what you can contribute to someone, and how is this different from what most people do?
- Meredith mentions a wonderful book by Adam Grant, Give and Take.
- Adam Grant says there are 3 kinds of people: givers, takers and matchers.
- Givers stand out from most people, and you get remembered as someone who cared.
- Insightful mention about Bill Glazer of the Glazer Kennedy Insider Circle (GKIC).
- Meredith discusses several ways that you can stand out when meeting people. Great stories.
- Cool info about snail mail.
- Meredith brings up another great book, Giftology by John Ruhlin.
- Meredith discusses what drives her. What’s her motivation? Very cool insight into this very successful entrepreneur!
- Meredith suggests keeping your radar up for opportunities to show someone else that they matter; that you care.
- As John Wooden says, “make each day your masterpiece.”
- Meredith Bell gives wonderful words of wisdom in closing off her interview. Great stuff! StrongForPerformance.com
Rain: Pushing the Boundaries of Human Potential
Rain: Soul: Helps with Pain, Disease, Diabetes, Cancer, Inflammation and other issues!
“We’ve taken a huge step forward in solving the world’s nutrition problems by creating a completely new category of health supplements. They are one hundred percent non-GMO and derived directly from seeds."
Meredith Bell gives a very informative interview on the steps and details you should take to make yourself unforgettable to your prospects and clients. There are amazing tips here to learn that will change your sales methods immediately.
ClickFunnels – get a FREE account!
ClickFunnels: There’s a new software product that’s taking over the internet: ClickFunnels, and I just hooked you up with a FREE account!
About Tony DUrso
Tony DUrso, the “Dream Business Maker” and host of the popular Internet podcast, Revenue Chat, Interviews CEOs, bestselling authors and experts who achieved success in their respective fields. Revenue Chat downloads topped 750,000 downloads in 1 1/2 years. Tony is an Amazon Bestselling Author with his 4th book, Elite Entrepreneurs.
Become a Revenue Chat Sponsor
Each week, 1000s of listeners download the exciting interviews with some of the world’s top entrepreneurial and business talent. Become a Revenue Chat sponsor, and get 1000s of savvy listeners exposed to your product and brand. Send a request for quotes to email@example.com.
Join me on my new one-hour weekly show on VoiceAmerica.com. Broadcasting Live Every Friday at 1 pm Pacific. Starting 2 June 2017
=The Spotlight with Tony DUrso and Dr. Gary Arnold=
We interview top Hollywood Celebrities (the ones you see at the movies) and world renown VIPs (household names). They share how they made it to the top and give My Best Advice For You at the end of each interview.
Also, a special VIP gives the TKO Tip of the Week. And much more. Tune in to VoiceAmerica.com and check us out!
Thanks, and remember: YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!