Tom Hunt says, “Let’s make it happen!” and is quite serious about that.
He got his masters degree in chemistry which gave him a short lived 3 years employment as he discovered he could make far more helping entrepreneurs achieve their dream.
Tom built a very successful online marketplace that connects Entrepreneurs with Rockstar Virtual Assistants and never looked back.
He appears on multiple UK media such as TEDx Talk, Dragon’s Den and in the nation press with sTich Leggings.
Tom gives a lot of advice on building our dream business and more on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- The spark of building his empire was to build a system that would operate without him
- What do you think is an important mindset for an entrepreneur?
- Why is now the best time in the world to start an online business?
- How do you get a large amount of people to know that your business exists?
- Why it’s better to tell strangers about your new business instead of friends?
- What is the first exercise you should perform with your marketing clients?
- Why be an entrepreneur when you can have that cushy 40-hour a week job?
- Why should you bootstrap every startup you start?
- Insightful quotes and comments on Michael Gerber, John Warrillow, Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Elon Musk & Eric Ries,
Tom has it down pat when he talks about working ON your business instead of IN it, and how to accomplish. He makes it so easy to succeed!
Get Gold You Can Hold
Free Gold Investing & IRA Kit. Recently Featured in Forbes & Inc.
If you’re looking for some profitable strategies to grow your online business, you’ll want to read Dr. Rachna Jain’s book, “Internet Marketing for the Rest of Us: Your In-Depth Guide to Profitable Popularity. This book shares step-by-step wisdom on what it takes to grow your audience and grow your profits. Rachna has worked with some of the most well known authors, speakers, and consultants in the world. We had a great conversation when she was a guest on Revenue Chat, and you can get her book here.
If you like pleasure reading, and you enjoy zoning into a good read that you cannot put down, check out The Good, Bad and Gold: The Pursuit. This was a labor of love of ten years in the making. I am well into Book 2 (Dark Horizons). I am also working on an Expanded Edition of The Pursuit with a pre-history of the Imen. It’s a work in progress, so let’s see how that all comes together.
If you want to get some of the simplest and easiest basics of sales, then check out Easy Sales Procedures. You’re gonna say, hey, this is so basic…this is too easy… Yeah, well, I get that a lot.–You need the building foundation in place before you add any floors, right? Check it out and let me know how you like it.
If you want some nostalgic reading; if you want to read one of the most craziest stories you ever heard, then you gotta check out: The Crazy Life of a Kid From Brooklyn by Bill Morgenstein. You will NOT believe the wild antics this guy gets into! And it’s a true story!–And I still can’t stop laughing about the prom! Insane!
Thanks, and remember:
YOU can make life better for yourself and everyone: Choose Wisely!