EP26. Common Mistakes to Avoid and How to Chase a Prospect by Kerry Heaps
Kerry Heaps often says, “if it’s not broke, don’t fix it” and “trust your gut.” As the publisher of Strictly Marketing Magazine and the host of Strictly Marketing Talk Radio she is passionate about helping business owners with their marketing efforts continue their dream of Entrepreneurship.
Kerry Heaps - Common Mistakes to Avoid and How to Chase a Prospect
Helping business owners for over 10 years, Kerry also maintains a special online community for Women Entrepreneurs.
Kerry provides some common mistakes to avoid, prospect follow up tips and a lot of advice on chasing the prospect and using social media, here on Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- What are some common mistakes sales people make when they leave an initial sales meeting?
- How often should you follow-up with a prospect?
- What types of notes should a sales person include?
- How much is too much in follow-up?
- What role should social media play in follow-up?
- What kind of system is most effective?
- How long should you “chase” a prospect?
- If you could offer one piece of advice regarding follow-up what would it be and why?
- Insightful quotes and comments on Oprah Winfrey, Anne Sweeney (President of Walt Disney), Sara Blakely (Founder of Spanx–Worlds Youngest Female Billionaire), J.K Rowling & Audrey Hepburn.
I love this interview and invited Kerry to return again! She shared some awesome professional marketing, sales and business advice with us!
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share