EP32. 62 Ways to Enhance Your Professional Reputation by Rosalinda Randall
Rosalinda Randall, a Civility and Etiquette Trainer, Speaker, Author says. “Etiquette is an attitude.” She has been spreading workplace civility for over fifteen years through her workshops, speaking engagements, television and radio interviews, articles and most recently, her book: Don’t Burp in the Boardroom – Your Guide to Handling Uncommonly Common Workplace Dilemmas.
Rosalinda Randall - 62 Ways to Enhance Your Professional Reputation
With a humorous and straightforward manner, Rosalinda simplifies how civility and etiquette play a role in the workplace and how easy it is to apply to any situation such as:
- Revive your workplace atmosphere.
- Enhance your customers’ experience.
- Support HR policies.
- Easily Assimilate new hires.
- Strengthen staff relationships.
She has made several television appearances across the country and has the dream of being a regular guest on a television show, and she is well on her way.
Learn a number of ways to enhance your professional reputation on this episode of Revenue Chat with Tony DUrso.
- Workplaces are casual-does it really matter what you wear to work?
- How can I say “No” without coming across as rude or unhelpful?
- People talk about “bullying” in the workplace—what does that mean?
- If someone I just met refers to me using a nickname, should I correct them?
- Cubicle style offices: How do you politely get someone to leave?
- What are some common distractions during a meeting and how to handle?
- Is it okay to sit and wait for someone if they aren’t in their cubicle?
- What are some of your networking tips?
- Inspiration – what drives you?
What a cool show with Rosalinda! There was so much to talk about. We only covered a small portion of what I wanted to discuss. I hope to have her back on again to continue our chat!
To Our Audience
Thanks again! It’s our honor to have you listen! Click here for the full list of shows by Tony.
Remember: Just Take Action. Success awaits those who persevere and remain steadfast despite the odds. - Sew good seeds, do good deeds and join me on the next episode of The Tony DUrso show.Please share